Due to its vast engineering experience, Control Seal can deliver a wide range of products based on customer request.
Globe valves are suitable for both throttling flow control as well as shut-off. They are ideally installed in a way that the media pressure and preferred flow direction is under the disc.
Globe Valves are available with a variety of bonnet types, body and trim materials and stem packings in addition to a broad range of end connections including extended bodies and pressure classes ranging from 150# to 1500#.
- Excellent shutoff capability
- Good throttling capability
- Easy to maintain or resurface the seats
Globe valves are used for applications requiring throttling and frequent operation, for instance in:
Systems where flow needs to be regulated and leak tightness is of utmost importance, i.e.:
- Cooling water systems
- Fuel oil systems
- Water and Waste water industry
- Petro-Chemical industry
- Nuclear industry
- ASME B16.34 Valves, Flanged, Threaded and Welding End
- API 623 Steel Globe Valves - Flanged and Butt Welding Ends, Bolted Bonnet
- ASME B16.10 Face-to-Face and End-to-End Dimensions of Valves
- ASME B16.11 Forged Fittings, Socket Welding and Threaded
- ASME B16.25 Butt Welding Ends
- ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings
- API 598 Valve Inspection and Testing
- MSS SP-25 Standard Marking System for Valves, Fittings, Flanges and Unions
- MSS SP-42 Corrosion Resistant Gate, Globe, Angle and Check Valves
- MSS SP-61 Pressure Testing of Valves